Dermaroller Therapy provides advanced micro-medical skin-needling, a procedure that stimulates the skin to regenerate and repair itself naturally and safely, creating smoother, brighter, healthier, younger-looking skin. Dermaroller is a natural skin regeneration and Scar Repair Therapy also used in the process of stretch mark removal and scar removal.
Dermaroller can significantly improve the appearance of:
1. Facial and decolletage lines and wrinkles
2. Stretch marks
3. Aged and sun damages skin
4. Scars (including acne)
5. Rejuvenation of hands
There are many reasons why people choose to have Dermaroller:
1. To reduce fine lines and wrinkles on the face and decolletage.
2. Rejuvenate hands and minimize signs of ageing
3. Revitalize aged and sun damaged skin
4. Reduces acne scarring
5. The removal of stretch marks
6. Dermaroller Therapy utilizes sterile single-use medical devices. Your Nurse/ Aesthetic Practitioner will use a Dermaroller medical device to produce thousands of micro-medical needle-columns in the skin. Each column will penetrate into the dermis of the skin and will be approximately 0.1 mm in width. The column will close rapidly enabling the skin to recover quickly - often in the same day.
After the procedure your body will start to naturally regenerate and repair the skin, working below the surface in the dermis. This takes time as new collagen is formed, new skin cells are generated and blood supply is enhanced. It can take up to 6 weeks before visible signs of regeneration and repair are seen and the process will continue over the following months, providing you with a natural and long lasting enhancement.
Why to choose us?
1. We offer the highest standard of care and will ensure you will receive the right treatment for you.
2. Our clients notice visibly reduced wrinkles, sun damage, stretch marks and scars.
3. We are medically led with consultations conducted by a fully trained registered staff.
Benefits of Dermaroller Treatment:
1. Dermaroller treatment reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, scarring, hyperpigmentation, stretch marks and sun damage.
2. Tightens pores which become larger as we age.
3. The treatment requires no down time and recovery times are shorter than Laser treatments.
4. It naturally stimulates the skin to repair itself creating a thicker and healthier appearance.
5. It improves the appearance of acne scarring and chicken pox scars.
6. Dermaroller Therapy is carried out by our fully qualified Cosmetic Nurses and Aesthetic Practitioners who are specially trained and highly experienced in carrying out the treatment.
7. Dermaroller treatment is suitable for all skin tones and types.